Sunday, November 15, 2009

ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL VIEWS EVER...

With immense natural beauty, Bled, together with its surroundings, ranks among the most beautiful alpine resorts, renowned for its mild, healing climate and thermal lake water.

The beauty of the mountains reflected on the lake, the sun, the serenity and the fresh air arouse pleasant feelings in visitors throughout the year, guaranteeing an ideal base or a relaxing break or an active holiday.
It was the first place that Vanessa and I stayed in Slovenia, and as you can belive we were stoked!!!
It was the first time that a travel with a girl and during the winter time.. I was really excited because of the snowboard.. but when i saw this awesome view... UAU! I could believe.. I had seen pictures of Bled but in summer, but I can garantee that is worthwhile to go during the winter instead...
Now I can say that is the most beautiful place that I saw in all Slovenia - you must go!!







No comments:

Post a Comment